Interfaith Ministry Services, LLC

Healing the Spirit. Empowering the Soul.


Thank you for choosing Reverend Rhonda Schienle as your Wedding Officiant.

MARRIAGE LICENSE INFORMATION: Contact the County Clerk you reside in for license information. It is a good time also to ask the County Clerk how to begin the process of your name change should you want to do that after your wedding day.

This is only an input form to gather your information. It does not imply a contract has been agreed upon.